Quality Management System
AATECH ensures quality and responsiveness by employing manufacturing processes based on ISO and IPC standards. We perform 100% visual inspection for all incoming materials, make sure use the real qualified materials before production, — keeping customers informed and protected from potential field failures.
AATECH has separate Technology Research and Product Development efforts. New product concepts are based on researched technology options and guided by the following principles:streamlined designs and efficient use of circuit components, use of proven circuits and circuit components, Design FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) to assess and mitigate risks, and designs which adhere to and exceed appropriate industry and regulatory standards.In addition to Design FMEA, which is concerned with all components of a design and their interactions, Color Kinetics also conducts Process FMEA that deals with possible manufacturing failures, their causes and effects.
Verification and Validation
AATECH products undergo rigorous verification and validation by its Engineering and Quality departments, and do special requirement test by each test machine. This testing ensures that the products will work reliably. Tests are based on well established ISO standards and CE&RoHS requirements, it include:
1) Materials: all incoming materials must test by ATCOB again after received, although it have factory’s self test report;
2) Functional: products tested over temperature, voltage variations, corrison test, surge-protection test,etc ;
3) Electrical: ESD, different voltage and current fault conditions, and electro-magnetic interference tests;
4) Temperature: long term exposure to high and low temperature environment and cycling between these temperature extremes;
5) Mechanical: vibration, shock, drop and transportation;
6) Operating life: long term operation in high and low temperature ambient and power cyclin;
7) Enclosure: seal integrity,corrosion resistance and environmental protection
Production and Test Capability
To ensure that products are appropriately designed for manufacturing, production planning and test capability analyses are also included in the product development process. They are conducted concurrent to the design and incorporate:product manufacturability reviews, manufacturing Process Flow and verification through Process FMEA and Capability Studies, inspection and test equipment and verification through Measurement System Analysis, Control Plan for Statistical Process Control, and closed loop Continuous Improvement.
All AATECH lighting products undergo 6-12 hours aging test during production, finished products must be inspected ZERO defect before delivery and give customer each batch order test report.